Was Painful and Changes Slight, Grants Pass, OR

After loosing nearly 50 pounds, I ended up with a...

After loosing nearly 50 pounds, I ended up with a lot of sagging skin under my neck and on certain areas of my face. So, for my 59th birthday this year, I decided to give myself a Ultherapy treatment. I had several years ago set up and schudale a appointment for a facelift but three days prior to the treatment I chickened out. I had my Ultherapy done at The Spa at Club Northwest in Grants Pass, Oregon on June 15, 2015. Joyce did the procedure. I had the entire face and neck done. I'am not going to sugar coat it was painful. Joyce went over my face twice. The first time over it wasn't too bad. But the second time hurt. Like getting a tattoo I would compare it too. Actually I think getting a tattoo was less painful......Anyway, she had to stop about five minutes into the procedure as I got a really bad headach. I got shooting pains that went up into the top of my head. And ,my hair some of it stood up. It took a day or two for the brusing to show up most of it was along my jaw line and down on my neck. That lasted about 2 1/2 weeks. I took arnica tablets for it and used arnica cream on my face which helped. I had numbness which lasted a good two months on certain parts of my face and shooting pains here and there on my face. In two more day it will be three months since my procedure. I can see a tighter jaw line and my skin feels firmer. I understand that I can expect more improvement for up to 6 months. I am looking forward to what the next three months brings. I went in on August 15, 2015 for my first set of pictures. And then again on September 9, 2015 for my second set of before and after's. Now, being almost 60 I wasn't expecting mircles but I have to say so far I am happy. The picture I am posting today is from my August picture session. I am looking a lot better now but I haven't gotten my new pictures yet from Joyce. Sometime in December I will get my final pictures and post them. After reading other peoples posts, I am glad I didn't read them before my treatment as I might not of had it done. I know every body is different and I am sorry for those individuales who had a bad experience with this treatment. But for me it was a positive one. Would I have another treatment? I don't know. I might elect to go in and have that facelift if I want a more noticeable difference. For the price of two treatments I could have a facelift. I want to wait and see if I have even better results in another three months.

Six Month Before and After Pictures

Well it's been six months since my treatment. I was so excited at first when I started seeing slight improvement but at six months I guess this is as good as it gets. I wasn't expecting to look 26 again or even 36 again. I guess I was just expecting something more substantial. Lines look softer and face feels a little firmer but that is about it. The slight improvement I seen back a few months ago hasn't change any at all. It hasn't got better just stayed the same. I guess I was expecting more. Would I spend 3,500.00 for this if I had to do over. NO! Absoultly NO!!! At nearly 60 years of age I should of just went in for a face lift. I wish I would of kept my appointment with Lifestyle Lift and opted to do that instead. With them it was only $5,500.00. I think the results would of been alot better. I just got cold feet and opted for something less invasive. So, it's back to saving my money again. If your young and just need a little fix then this might be for you. For older skin I don't think it works well.............
Joyce

Joyce was great she stopped when I needed to and talk to me during the whole procedure.