New Small Boobs in Lagos, Nigeria. Finally!!!

My consultation so far has gone really well. My...

My consultation so far has gone really well. My surgery is scheduled to happen tomorrow morning, I am praying and hopeful that I would be set free from these boob traps. Getting this procedure done in Nigeria is quite scary, pray for me.
I had planned to travel to America for the breast reduction procedure, had even contacted some doctors on Realself and finally made a choice. My dream trip was cut in half as the cost of converting local currency to dollars doubled in a very short time. My friends found this surgeon and his reviews locally are so good we had to check him out. That was last week, so glad and so scared that surgery day is finally here. Say a prayer for me.

It is done.

I had a breast reduction and some lipo done to my mid area, arm and thigh... then had a small but lift done... for all these procedures I think I have minimal pain. My throat is so sore and my tongue is dry, trying to stay hydrated. The back pain is gone, for that I am so grateful.
I know coming out of this experience Im going to have a very different look. Im excited to see my final results, I hope it will be great.
Went from an H to a DD I think, will keep you updated with my progress and final results.

Loopsided boobies

Yesterday I was having so much tightness on my chest. It felt really wierd but thankfully it was expected so I didn't freak out. Now I am freaking out a little bit because my breasts seem loopsided. I have a fullness in the upper part of my right breasts but the fullness in my left is going in the wrong direction. Is there anything I need to do to make sure they heal well together. Pls help! I will see my surgeon about it today, but I still appreciate any wise counsel out here. Thank you...

Day 10 itches

I am itchy today. I know an update is long overdue but, can't say much. Posting pictures from my first post up last Saturday. Under my heavier boob (ie the right breast) there is a small situation that Surgeon says will go away with the swelling... Backpain shoulder pain all gone.. wow!
Dr R.Ayobami Aranmolate

He is confident and kind, I have really high expectations. He answered my questions and put my fears to rest.