Dr. Rakesh Nanda's Laser Treatment of Toenail Fungus - Grandview Heights, OH

When Dr. Nanda began treatments, my toenail fungus...

When Dr. Nanda began treatments, my toenail fungus was more than 10 years old. My right great toenail was mostly gone. The remainder was extremely thick and brittle, blackened underneath and yellow on the surface, and grossly unhealthy in appearance. I was embarrassed if anyone saw it. The fungus had also spread to other toenails on my right foot.
This was a difficult fungus. It had resisted serious prior treatments. It persisted despite a full year of daily oral prescription Lamasil, and it had resisted laser treatments by another foot and ankle wellness center in combination with over-the-counter topical creams and oils.
Dr. Nanda’s laser treatments were much more aggressive than the other treatments I had received. His patented prescription of topical medication, applied twice daily, seems to be much more effective than any of the topical medicines I had tried before. I have taken 3 courses of treatment spanning 9 months.
I have seen steady improvement as a result of his treatments. My toenails have cleared significantly, and they have grown back to near normal size from nearly being gone. Instead of yellow, opaque and brittle, I can now see pink skin through my nail. Dr. Nanda has also prevented further spreading of the fungus to other toes, even though it had gained a foothold on almost all my toes on both feet.
Before I saw Dr. Nanda I was afraid I would lose all my toenails, and even possibly my right great toe. I am pleased by the progress Dr. Nanda has achieved over the past year. The fungus is not yet gone and my nails, while much improved, are not yet totally healthy. This process, as I have learned, takes a long time. There must be time for the uninfected nail to grow out and replace the infected nail, and reinfection is common.
Until I began with Dr. Nanda, I saw only deterioration despite real efforts. Now I see real improvement. I hope to report in future that the fungus has finally been fully eradicated, and that I am free from worry about the health of my feet and toes.
Columbus Physician

Dr. Nanda is straightforward and efficient. His manner is pleasant.