Extended Neck Lift with Facial Fat Grafting - Grand Rapids, MI

I have had the following procedures performed by...

I have had the following procedures performed by Dr. Steven Ringler (Grand Rapids, Michigan) - Injectable Fillers, Botox and most recently an Extended Neck Lift with Facial Fat Grafting. I am 56 years old and had lost volume in my face, my neck had a lot of loose, sagging, wrinkled skin. My neck line is now smooth and beautiful and my facial features have been restored with volume and definition. I am very pleased with the results and couldn't be happier. If you are looking for a very gifted surgeon, look no further. With Dr. Ringer, you can expect nothing less than the Best with Beautiful and Natural looking results. Dr. Ringler and his staff treated me with the utmost care, compassion, and professionalism and I felt comfortable knowing I was in good hands. I did my research and Dr. Ringler is simply the Best! I had very little down time, minimal bruising, virtually no pain just some soreness and I was out and about in public 4 days post surgery.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ringler is highly professional with good bedside manner. Outstanding Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, highly recognized on both a local and national level.