28yr Old Female Who Has Suffered from Extreme Underarm Sweating Her Entire Life - Grand Rapids, MI

I had my procedure done at 9am this morning. The...

I had my procedure done at 9am this morning. The procedure itself was almost entirely painless. Only the initial numbing shots were uncomfortable but no where close to what I was expecting or what I would describe as "painful." I've been told to expect discomfort in the coming days, as I am still numb from the shots, and I will update on the progress. I'm really hoping this works and am beyond excited to potentially wear the new silk hot pink shirt I bought months back in anticipation for this procedure! Hopefully it is good-bye only black shirts and embarrassment forever!!!

Second MiraDry Procedure

I had a second treatment done yesterday only 2 month after having my first. The first was done at a level 5 and this was was preformed at a level 3. My doctor believes that maybe the machine malfunctioned during my first procedure as I had very obvious sweating the very next day. The second procedure hurt more than the first and I could feel the "hot match" burning sensation and I did not feel this the first time so it is quite possible the doctor's suspicions are correct. Swelling is moderate today and probably will be at its highest tomorrow, as it was with the first procedure. I am noticing some "moistness" under my arms but will give it a few days before I become too alarmed by it. Praying this time around it works and my sweating will be reduced by more then the maybe 20% it was from the first procedure!
Colleen Weibel, LPN.

Amazing doctor and woman! So friendly, kind and efficient!!!