"Emergency" Implant Replacement

I could not be happier!!

Seven days before my son's wedding my 16 year old saline implant failed and began deflating. Grand Rapids Centre for Plastic Surgery got me in for a consult in two days, with removal / replacement surgery on the third day!  I upgraded to memory gel (silicone) implants and could not be happier.  I described the results I wanted - a slight down size - and Dr. Scott R. Brundage, MD provided exactly what I asked for!  AND - I was able to wear the gown I had purchased for my son's wedding and only those I chose to tell knew anything about the situation.
I do believe the staff at CPS went above and beyond with the tight time restraints we were up against and they saved the day for me!
Given that I had previous implants, I literally used prescription pain meds for 24 hours, and switched to extra strength tylenol the next day.  I was virtually pain free in 48 hours with the exception of minor incision area twinges if I reached too far. They feel So Much more natural, look so much better, and I am thrilled with the results.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I could not be happier!! My old saline implant failed and we chose to replace both with memory gel implants. My original implants were done by the same facility (different location), and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Indeed, I did recommend them to my best friend for a reduction / lift, and she has been equally thrilled with the outcome.