Breast Augmentation with Dr. Leppink Was So Worth It! - Grand Rapids, MI

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Leppink on May...

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Leppink on May 31st. He is one of the most personable and knowledgeable surgeons I have met. My initial consultation was extremely informative as Dr. Leppink went through an entire power point presentation of the complete history of breast implants. He answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. As an athlete who has lived in the gym for 15 years, I wanted to be aesthetically balanced. At 5'11" and being super active, Dr. Leppink and I decided to go with a size that fit my body and my lifestyle. I ended up with high profile silicone implants that were 425 cc's in each side under the muscle. This was the easiest surgery I have ever had, and I have had a total of seven previous surgeries. I had this done on a Tuesday, and the next day I was walking around the neighborhood. I took no pain medications afterwards, and really just iced the next few days. I was able to go back to the gym to do cardio and lower body exercises within a week. I am super happy with my results. My breasts look natural and fit my body.
Dr. Leppink's whole staff is great from top to bottom. From the front desk to the nurse assistants, this place is top notch. Dr. Leppink has the benefit of having a surgery center within his practice as well. I don't regret this decision to have breast augmentation at all and definitely recommend this doctor!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leppink is thoroughly knowledgeable, professional, personable, and his bedside manner is one of the best! He answered any and all questions and is definitely an expert on breast augmentation. Highly recommend him! You won't be disappointed.