40 Years 5'8" 150lbs 1 Child

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Met with Dr Rechner in Grand Rapids, MI. So far so...

Met with Dr Rechner in Grand Rapids, MI. So far so good and I am 2 days away from my procedure. Dr. Rechner spent over an hour answering questions and making me feel totally at ease. My only concern of any kind is the incision under the breast vs under the arm. He explained that he felt that it would be better going under the breast due to me being young and the fact that I would need to have further surgeries in that same area to replace implants and that the infection rate was lower.

Day of Surgery!!

Sore, but not too bad! Here are some initial pics - more to follow as they drop and are not so swollen.

5 days post op

Today is my follow up with the doc. I made the mistake of sleeping in my bed last night and woke up feeling like my breasts might explode. Ice ice ice and meds...feeling much more comfortable now.

7 days after

Feeling breast obsessed...here are the latest photos. The strips are off as of today so scars pics too...let the scar treatment begin!!

OMG. I have DD breasts! Whoa!

Feeling amazing - spent WAY too much at VS. I'm falling in love with them more now....right one has dropped more than the left. But I'm headed in such a good direction!

Day? Progress pics

Right still dropping faster than the left, but coming along nicely

Not even 1 month!

Right is dropping faster than the left, but I can see progress!

Almost 1 month update

Scars then and now - amazing change!

Several months post

Yay

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

So far so good - I'm excited and grateful to have found a Doctor I am so comfortable with! I will update with pics after.