58 Year Old Woman, 171 Pound Weight Loss Needing Arm Lift - Grand Rapids, MI

In the past several years I have lost over 170...

In the past several years I have lost over 170 pounds. The skin on the undersides of my arms was sagging quite a bit. Any time I wore a sleeveless or short sleeved blouse, I would have to wear a jacket or sweater to disguise the skin. If I bought clothing to fit my torso, it would inevitably be too tight on my upper arms. I also have been blessed with longevity in my genetics. My mother and grandmothers have all lived well into their 90's. I knew the sagging would only get worse as the years go on. I decided an arm lift would be a wonderful reward for all of the hard work I've put into losing and maintaining my weight.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ringler did an amazing job on the removal of the extra skin on my arms. He is a kind, gentle man. I have never felt like he was rushing me to get on to the next thing on his schedule. He listens well and has a wonderful bedside manner. When I came out of surgery I had a very nice note from him including his office and cell phone number and a beautiful robe to take home with me. The evening of my surgery he called to check on me. It's only been 11 days since my surgery and my incisions look amazing. He is very conscientious of the job he does. His office staff are a joy to work with. They are very accommodating and answer any question I have quickly. I am planning on a breast lift in the near future with Dr. Ringler and I have the utmost confidence in him to perform the surgery and give me the amazing results I am hoping for.