43 Years Old, 5'9". Before Breast Reduction, Anchor Lift and Saline Implants

Tomorrow October 3rd I'm finally getting surgery!...

Tomorrow October 3rd I'm finally getting surgery! I'm looking for any advice before surgery and during recovery!
I'm excited and hoping that I can wear strapless dresses easier and wear cuter swimsuits! Tired of having to bolster up the boobs!
I plan on posting before pictures and more as I heal! Wish me luck!

Before Pictures

Surgery went well! Will post a few after pictures tomorrow when he takes the dressing off. Thank yuh for following!

24 hours after surgery

My surgery took about 4 1/2 hours yesterday. I was in excruciating pain when I woke up from anesthesia, but it only took a few minutes to get that under control.
Pain has been manageable with Hydrocodone. Getting in and out of bed it definitely the hardest!
I went back to see my doctor this morning and he replaced bandages and put me in a bra and strap to help with settling the implants in the right place!
I'm glad I did it already!

2 days post surgery

Pain is not as severe as I expected. I've already started weaning myself off of pain meds! It was hard to take pictures by myself.

4 days post surgery

Breast on the right looks a little wider at the bottom and the vertical scar has an indention that looks like the breast is separating. I'm not going to stress over that, I'm hoping it evens out on its own.
Steven W. Peterson

He seems VERY thorough compared to the doctors I've heard my friends talk about, which is a really good thing!