29 Year Old Mom of Three Who Wants a Kim K Booty - Goodyear, AZ

Everyone in office was super friendly and worked...

Everyone in office was super friendly and worked with me on my deadlines to get this surgery done. I want to have Kardashian booty and showed Dr. Rod an image of exactly what i want and he knew exactly where to place fat without me having to give much explanation. I plan on getting a tummy-tuck later this year or early next year but since I have a project at work I decided to get bbl first then take extra vacation time later and get full tummy tuck. I can't wait!!!! May 4th is my pre-op. Melanie is his coordinator and she's amazing even worked with my budget. I will keep you guys posted!!

Pre-op May 4th 2016

Hello This past Wednesday I went in for my pre op. They took pics, gave me my meds to get filled before surgery date and doc answered all my questions. I feel confident that my bbl will go well. May 13th needs to hurry up!! lol

Post op drive home

Just left surgery center. Doc was awesome I was so nervous but here is my drive home pics.

Post op day 1

Okay, so far so good. I just hope it stays this size but I know doctor said about 20% will get absorbed by body. Girls make sure you stay on top of pain meds because this stuff hurts. Lipo not so much more like brusing but booty hurts. I bought a a couple inflatable pool ring to use for restroom. I dont want a body fluid all over a bobby pillow and inflatable cost me a dollar at dollar store so I can throw out if they get icky. Not sure how my grammer or spelling is on this post since I had surgery this morning but wanted to make sure im updating since theres not much BBL reviews here in Phoenix, AZ. Doctors made sure I was comfortable as well since I was a nervous wreck. Okay, till later.

May 14 Doc Called

Doctor Rod called me today on a Saturday to see how I was doing. It feels reassuring to know that my doctor cares about me and my results. So far I'm happy with my results. Girls use maxi pads for incisions instead of medical pads. They are way cheaper.

Lots of lose skin on tummy...yuck

I knew doing this will cause more lose skin on my already stretched out tummy after having 3 kiddos but it looks yucky. Tummy tuck for sure is next ????????

Update on lose baby belly skin.

Belly before and after bbl. I wanted bbl before my tt. I've had three babies so yes belly is not cute looking. Tt in December, so excited for that procedure as well!!!

This is how I ride in car lol

The booty during a car ride.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was amazingly nice and new exactly what I wanted before even explaining much. I showed him an image of what I wanted and he explained the locations he'd be taking and putting fat in. He was super friendly and I'm excited for surgery May 13!!!