Tickle Liposuction

Dr Rod and Julia made this procedure very simple...

Dr Rod and Julia made this procedure very simple and made me very relaxed. I am 41 and was tired of not being able to have a flat tummy no matter my workout or diet routine. I felt at ease with Dr Rod and staff from the get go. They're friendly, available for any questions or concerns, and they didn't push other procedures or products. I can't thank them enough for my new found self love. I opted for this procedure due to the quick recovery time. I work a highly, physically demanding job and I was back to work 3 days after my procedure. I waited a month to lift heavy items (over 20 lbs) but I wasn't uncomfortable or unable to perform my job at all.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Rod and Julia. Both are open and friendly and easily approachable to ask questions or address concerns. I felt as if I was with a family doctor who's known me for years. I was very comfortable through the whole process and I can't recommend them enough.