Drainless Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, Breast Lift with Silicone Implant, Liposuction Surgery - Golden, CO

Ok , ... I am 35 year old and mom of 2 amazing...

Ok , ... I am 35 year old and mom of 2 amazing kids who really did damage my body ! ( If spelling is bad please forgive because I am from another country and my writing in English is very bad special grammatical ....) I am really blessed to have a wonderful husband that really wants me happy and knows that I am really unhappy with the way I look so we decide to make a change and have a mommy makeover for me ! I really can't wait to have my girls hard and up where they used to be before! Lol... He really wanted them big to so I decide to do 425cc !!! I do hope I will have great results after the surgery and I am confident in my Dr ! I am 5.8 and weight 150! I love working out special running ! I was the type of girl that I was so happy to go to gym and workout or run 5 miles with no problem but a crazy fall on my home stairs in April hurt really bad my neck and I had very bad pain thru all my body ! That stop me working out and I start being really depressed and I did gain almost 10 pounds thru all the time ! Now I did start feeling better and I am really excited to start a new year where I am not in pain and I am able to do the things that me me happy again! I do pray to God to keep me healty and just be happy again!

Surgery went great!

Surgery went great! Now I am home resting! I am in a lot of pain when I move but the rest is ok! I take my pills in time and that helps! Still did not shower yet ! Hope to do it to tomorrow;)

My new boobs! 450cc ... I think they look amazing

So happy I did this !

I can't lie but this is so painful sometimes but I am so thankful to be healing fast. I have such a great husband taking care of me! I am very swollen and I am trying to eat right. I make sure to take my pills. I have not gotten nauseated. Such a blessing that I am healing great and starting to feel better.

9 days today

Very tired all the time ! Yesterday I saw the doctor and he told me that my boobs looks great ! That makes me happy ! Tummy tuck looked like it had some water accumulation and they stuck 2 huge needles inside me but nothing came out. Thry told me it was only sweeling ! Oh ooh !!!! This recovery is very hard on me ! It is hard to know that I can't do nothing without asking for help ! I think it was to much for my body to handle ! The results I think are great and I can't wait to take pictures and show to you ! If I could go back in time I would never do the tummy tuck ! I think is to much but I do admire everybody out there that he does it ! I just want the back pain to go away, my energy , my appetite to come back.

Blood clots in my lungs!

Well my sweet friends I have a little update for you after so long! I just need to tell you that I wish to be one of you with a happy update but last week I got really sick so I end up in the hospital with the blood clots in my lungs! Was the most horrible experience from all my life and I was thinking I will die , very painful ! Anyway I am home now trying to heal but is so hard on my body because of the lungs problem so the healing time is going to be longer ! I just wish I will be fine soon and start leaving my life again and being able to be a wife and mother again! I am very happy with the results and I think in the end everything will be great and I will always have a story for my friends about needing to look great again and not being happy with how I was before and the results of that !

Love my girls!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

The first moment that I walked into his office I knew he would be the Dr that would perform my surgery ! I can't wait the day that I will share with you the experience of having surgery done by him !dr Vath is amazing! I am so happy to find such a caring doctor!