32 Year Old Post 100lb Weight Loss and 1 Baby, Fit and Active - Golden, CO

I've been doing alot of research on Coolsculpting...

I've been doing alot of research on Coolsculpting and of course as with everyone else, am very hopeful. My thoughts when deciding to proceed were looking at the stats. According to this website, 83% of people said it was worth it. Thats significant. Of course, when you read the negative reviews you just pray that wont be you. I feel guilty for spending this kind of money. Although, losing 100 lbs through diet and exercise over 4 years and then getting pregnant, I somewhat feel I deserve this. Areas of concentration are inner thighs and arms. If this turns out well, I may consider back/bra area. These are tough areas and let me tell you, I work out 5 to 6 days per week and am a personal trainer by trade. I am getting this done as we speak. My first thoughts were there isnt as much suction as you would expect for me the most uncomfortable part now is the cooling. It was stinging for the first 10 to 12 min easy. Who knows this could be a more sensitive area. Well I will keep you posted with progress and updates. I will change my review later if it was worth it and I hope so!

One week post

Hi, its been a little over a week. Nothing much to report. I didnt experience any post pain in the treated areas (arms and inner thighs). I have a little numbness in the treated area of the arms but not thighs. I would say the only slight pain/discomfort I experienced was during and right after the procedure. Even that lasted only 15-30 minutes. Again, this is just my experience thus far. I plan to post pictures at the two week mark and possibly every two weeks thereafter.
Thx!

2 Weeks Post

Hi all,
Its been 2 weeks since procedure. Please excuse the choppy photos. I have to take them myself then put parts together ect. So far I definitely see an improvement in my arms and am very pleased. Although the left arm seems to have a little more than right. I have to wonder if that was due to human error in placement. Hopefully not we will see as more time passes. As far as inner thighs, not as remarkable as of yet. Ive been drinking alot of water and still exercise 5 to 6 days and track cals. Ive lost about 1 lb since last photots. Im still 7 lbs prepregnancy so I will be pursuing my goal during this time. One thing I want to add from original post is that the nurse did do a post massage of treated area after procedure. Just make sure to go to a credible provider vs these "spas" which may offer big discounts. I went to a highly reputable plastic surgery office in the area that's done several treatments ect. Anyways thanks for reading!

4 weeks post

Here is a pic or arma and thighs 4 weeks post. I dont see much difference from 2 to 4 with arms but a little with thighs i guess :).

6 weeks Post

Not much to report. Went in last week for my one month follow up. It was actually 5 weeks. I looked at their pictures and we both agreed definitely a change in the arms. Still a slight change in inner thighs. I will possibly consider doing a second treatment on each area around tax time. I go for final pics around Dec 13. I did attempt to have my bra roll done but about 10 minutes in the applicator came unattached and in their opinion, I just didnt have enough tissue for the applicator to grab. She said part of what i thought was back fat was breaat tissue and they dont go near that area ( ugh probably as a result from pumping this year). Well hope to see more change but may be the extent for arms hopefully some to go for thighs!
Center for Cosmetic Surgery