32 yrs.old,no kids - Gold Coast, AU

I am 32 years old,no kids and been struggling with...

I am 32 years old,no kids and been struggling with lower abdomen fats.I am happy to finally decide to do coolsculpting at the Layt Clinic in Gold Coast and pretty confident with "Sam"doing the procedure.

We decided to use 2 small applicators that looked like a mini vacuum. I wouldn't say it's painful,it's just uncomfortable a bit but tolerable.

So fingers crossed it would work on me stubborn fat.

Day 7

Since day 2 to day 6 i haven't change anything to my lifestyle.I haven't been on a diet but I sorta don't like to eat much as I used to.This tome though I always finish my meal with a lemon juice. I still go to work standing 8 long hours straight at reception desk.I would say i feel uncomfortable the whole time,but it's tolerable.Day 4 and 6 was worse for me,i find it hard to sleep at night as my lower belly feels like its been pinched or bee stings kinda feeling.

When i woke up this morning my lower abdomen is not swollen anymore but its still sore,and my husband told me that it looks flatter this morning which I agree but basing from my original photos it still looks the same.Hoping to see progress soon!????

1 Week Post Procedure

I thought I'd take a photo this morning.I slept okish last night but nothing much to report,my lower abdomen still looks the same.

1 Week Post

I forgot to mention that today I am having my 4th session of laser hair removal.Would be interesting.(just thinking about rolling on the bed to do front and back legs lasered).

11 Days Post Procedure

No more nerve pain finally!But still a bot numb when I touch my lower abdomen.I don't know if I see any changes,I think its about the same but it's still too early to tell.I have been continuing eating healthy foods,in portion size,i don't exercise as I'm too busy at work lately and finish at 7:30pm.

Here are some pics after 11 days of procedure.

2 Weeks After the Procedure

It has been 2 weeks now and here are my photos.I think It looked the same from where I started.

1 Month After the Procedure

I think there is a bit of change..I didn't change anything with my diet..was too lazy to exercise after long hours standing at work.Yeah,definitely see a bit of change..I think

1 Month and 1 week Post

I dont know of there is any change maybe there is.I haven't been able to see my original photos yet from the clinic.

Sam is very friendly making sure that I get the right applicator and very welcoming.