So Far, So Good - Gold Coast, AU

I've been thinking about hair removal options for...

I've been thinking about hair removal options for so long now, and it wasn't until recently that a friend told me she had tried laser hair removal, I had looked into it, but never considered it because I thought it was so expensive... Turns out it wasn't! I had my first treatment today, I prepaid 10 in total, and it turns out it was a great deal (Buy one get on free). The areas I had done were: Brazilian (but I opted for a small "landing strip" because I wasn't sure about going fully bare down there), Snail Trail (have hated that part of my body for SO long due to the hair), underarms and anus (because why not - they've already seen my most intimate area!)
I was so nervous about the pain, but when it started it wasn't even that bad! This clinic uses Candela Gentlase machine, which cools as it lasers - this definitely helped. A few areas were certainly a bit more painful - they stung mainly on the pubic bone and also the snail trail, but it was all done in around 10 minutes so it was manageable.
I had to purchase Skinstitut LaserAid ($45) for after care, and was instructed to apply day and night for 3 days (or until redness/irritation was gone) and then I also purchased Glycolic Scrub to exfoliate from day five onwards until the hairs had all come out. All in all, I paid $99 for 3 products which I was fine with.
I have booked my session for a month from today, so will continue to post updates with the outcome!

My experience so far...

So far have experience no irritation and not even redness apart from right after the treatment. I don't know what to expect as of yet, trying to be patient, it's only been 6 days! I was advices that 5 days after the treatment I should start exfoliating, so I used their Glycolic Scrub 14%. No progression so far. However I did research more on the Glycolic Scrub 14% and found that it was great for acne prone skin, so I will trial it on my face. Also noticed it was so much cheaper to buy online - the clinic charged $45 or 3 products for $99, online it can be purchased for $30. Will update when I experience more results!

19 days down - happy so far!

Loving the progress so far.... Underarms are looking fabulous - have no shaved since and only a couple of moderate length hairs, it isn't even noticeably! Snail trail is barely visible, don't have to shave that either. The hair came out last week probably - I was a bit impatient and scratched at it.... But it came out so never mind! The Brazilian area results are certainly less visible - will be interesting to see how this goes after more treatments! :). No irritation or itchiness and my next treatment is in 9 days :)
Laser Clinics Australia - Helensvale

The technician who helped was so fabulous, kept me comfortable and chatted away to distract me!