Laser Genesis Works Great but Slow for Pigmentation on Asian Skin. Gold Coast, AU

I have been treating pigmentation on my upper...

I have been treating pigmentation on my upper cheek towards eyes on both sides for about 3 years now and roughly had treatments by Genesis for 54 times as I do treatment fortnightly to monthly. I get about 70% back from medicare (from government) so I am very lucky that I can have these treatments. Apparently my brown big pigmentation could be Melasma which is thought to be caused by stimulation of melanocytes (or pigment producing cells) by the female hormones Estrogen and Progesterone, when the skin is exposed to the sun. I was scuba diving without sunscreen often in my 20s-30s and have full of regrets. I wear 50+ sunscreen as soon as I wake up before going anywhere and wear big hat as much as I can everyday. Genesis changed my skin into smooth with invisible pores, and have not much wrinkles yet on my 40s, I am so happy for those additional effects. The brown patches on both upper cheeks are half faded away and now I can hide with make-up which is wonderful, but still they remain there persistently, and I am at the point of wondering if this is the limit of great Genesis treatment for my pigmentation removal. Would it be great if Dr could tell me if this patches can go away with continuous treatment. Also please let me know if there is risk of brain cancer as these are quite a lot of laser on my face with longer wavelengh laser. Thank you.
Dr. John Flynn