26 Years Old. One Child 8 Years Old. Getting 290cc over the Muscle Tear-drop Silicone Implants - Gold Coast, AU

The past few months I've been reading reviews...

The past few months I've been reading reviews everyday and they all seem to help me in a way with my procedure coming up. My BA is a little more complicated then your usual surgery. When I was 17 I was in a severe car crash. My hole left side of my ribs were crushed aswell as underneath my arm and a couple ribs in my back. I was airlifted to the emergency room where they had to insert a drain as my lung had been punctured by broken bones. My left breast suffered as the rib cage is no longer in its original condition. Leaving my right breast on perfect condition while the other looks horrible with unattractive scarring around the nipple and under the breast. For years I dreamed of my once perfect breasts but was forced to live with the unperfection of the way my breasts look. I moved to Australia a year ago worked hard and managed to save up enough funds for the ba. Next step was finding out if it was even possible for the asymmetry to be fixed. I heard amazing reviews of Dr Stradwick in the Gold Coast. So I decided to go to a consultation. He new from the moment he sawy breasts I had been through something traumatic and noticed my drain scar. I explained my accident etc and he said he wouldn't be able to have them look completely symmetry but would do his best to get close enough. I then had to get X-rays and catscan to see what condition my chest wall was in. It was crazy when I saw how badly my ribs were still broken. He said he'd make an appointment with the radiologists to see what their thoughts were on operating with these risks. In the end he said there is a small chance he may have to abandon surgery if he opens me up and finds my chest unstable. Which I think is fair enough. Atleast he's safe right. Even said he would give me a full refund which says a lot. I got measured up and will be getting 290cc in both meaning one will still be slightly smaller than the other. It bugs me a little but it will only be noticeable to me and my partner. I'm such a perfectionist but beggars can't be choosers. All in all I'm very excited. In 6 months time after my surgery I will also be getting my areola tattooed in the areas of my scarring on my left breast which is the best news. I can't wait to feel amazing and feminine again. Even more important happy within myself. Ever since the accident I have suffered depression on and off. I know it sounds stupid but I know I will feel beautiful inside and out. My boyfriend doesn't seem to interested in the whole thing so I don't talk about it much. My boss was happy to approve my leave for two weeks which was amazing!! I asked my bf to take the day off work so he could help me on the day of the surgery which he complained but then agreed. Im not to bothered by it. Just nervous and excited for my outcome. 2 weeks to go!!

Best Day of my Life.

Went in and came out with new boobies and couldn't be happier. I had 290cc mx silicone textured tear-drop implants done yesterday afternoon. Have felt no pain as of yet as I have got overs. So far finding it hard not to use my arms as I'm so use to doing everything myself. I was asymmetric before surgery as I was in a severe car crash when I was 17. I could not be happier with the A+++ job my surgeon done. I feel so overly lucky and blessed have had this procedure done.

2 weeks post

No pain. Absolutely love them. Back to work tomorrow. No more sharp pains. Softer. Cut has no scarring. Still using tape and surgical bra.
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing. Results speak for themselves. Speechless with his work of art.