I wish I didn't....

I've had 2 children as a result I was left with...

I've had 2 children as a result I was left with deflated D cup breasts with no definition at the top. I wanted a round, fuller shape.
I had my procedure done by Dr Ces Colagrande and cannot fault the outcome or the process prior and post surgery.
I am very happy with the results and am continuing to regularly speak to my doctor.

2 Weeks post op

Today I am two weeks into my new boobs, the first 5 days were hard with up and down. Now two weeks later - I have super sensitive nipples but other than that all okay. I started sleeping back in my bed 3 nights ago, prior to this I was on my recliner. I can sleep on my side with a pillow for support.
My surgeon again has been in regular contact with me every day.

1 Month Post Op

It's been a month, feels like a lifetime ago. No pain anymore and they are even feeling softer already! My surgeon, Dr Ces still speaks to me at least 3 times a week to see how I am going. I really am so happy and grateful for everything.

Some post op pics

Any girls looking into Dr Ces or even past pateients, check out the support facebook group
Dr Ces - good, better, BREAST!

Photos of my boobs past, and present

I've been loving taking photos of my new boobs, and documenting my journey. Here are some pics, to be taken lightly, having some fun.
Dr Ces Colagrande