42 Yo African American with Very Dark Skin. Savannah, GA

I've taken birth control for >20 yrs and suffer...

I've taken birth control for >20 yrs and suffer from melasma, uneven skin tone, sallow looking skin and even acne at my age. Was interested in cosmelan pel. However, the closest spa that offered it was atleast 3-3 1/2 hrs from my home. Trying to schedule an appointment on the days I was off and days the spa was open proved to be a bit much. So, I opted for the perfect derma peel after seeing posts reporting good results and short downtime.

Post pefect peel

Perfect peel

Perfect peel day 4

This early morning of day 4

Post peel day 5

I plucked away the shedding areas

Post peel day 5

In better light somewhat
Krista

The young lady that applied the peel was very friendly and seemed experienced with applying peel. This is morning after peel. I've just washed with provided mild cleanser and applied post peel towelette. I've have very minimal itching or irritation. I'm hoping to notice some results from this. I had series of peels years ago with my local dermatologist. She seemed hesitant to do peel on me at that time related to my fitzpatrick score. I had absolutely no noticeable results from that peel so I'm hoping to have some good results from this one due to it states it doesn't matter how dark or light your skin is. The verdict is still out at the time of this review.