Amazing Experience to Be Cared for with Such Detail - Glenview, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I did not like my nose shape and after I broke it...

I did not like my nose shape and after I broke it last summer I really did not like that it was crooked as well.

21 Y/o with Rhinoplasty

Broke my nose and realized I wanted the bump gone and the tip less bulky and the length a little shorter. Its hard to find the best doctor with all the advertising on the internet. Once I read the reviews on Dr. Casas I knew I needed to meet her. Preop after we met and we reviewed my goals and he thoughts I picked Dr. Casas. She and her staff helped me understand what I was suppose to do before surgery, then the surgery was easy and painless. Postop the splint was not fun, but once it was off it was all worth it. Do your research and put Dr. Casas on your list.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Great Plastic Surgeon with an artistic flare. As soon as I met her I know she would be the best doctor for me. I had broken my nose he year before and I also did not like the tip or the length. She completely understood and I knew I would be in great hands.