So Easy I Can't Believe I Didn't Do Something Sooner! - Glenview, IL

Skokie Oculoplastic Surgeon
3.4 out of 5 stars 15 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Had injections on Monday April 9th...I am only...

Had injections on Monday April 9th...I am only 3days out and NO bruising to my surprise!

I am a 38yr old mother of 3 and have been looking...

I am a 38yr old mother of 3 and have been looking like I desperately needed sleep! Puffiness under eyes and lines around mouth started to make me feel self conscious so I went looking for ways to correct my tired appearance. Dr. Cohen recommended RESTYLANE vs surgery and I couldn't be happier! I used a total of 2 syringes to fill under my eyes and around my mouth.

Skokie Oculoplastic Surgeon

As an RN, I already have high standards when it comes to medical professionals. I was more than happy after meeting with Dr. Cohen for my first consultation that I knew I was making the right decision choosing his practice over many others. I am 38 yrs old and have started to get uncomfortable with my tired look and puffy eyes and the lines around my mouth. I was glad to know there was a more affordable solution with little to no downtime = RESTYLANE! I went to the consultation with the idea of surgically removing the "bags" under my eyes and Dr. Cohen recommended this less invasive and more affordable solution. (unlike other doctors I spoke with~they were ready and willing to do surgery with no mention of another options...until I asked!). Dr. Cohen and his staff were great and I would recommend him to anyone!