Dr. Amy Brodsky UNSKILLED Injector DISASTER!!! - Glenview, IL

This has been the WORST Botox injection experience...

This has been the WORST Botox injection experience EVER! and I have been receiving this treatment for over a decade!--Have moved and needed to find a capable physician for Botox injections, and stumbled upon this disastrous practice!-- This is a chaotic , unorganized practice!--I asked for my frown lines and forehead lines to be treated as it has been by my previous physician without issues and with great skill and success. NOT HERE! Dr. Brodsky injected the outer corners of my eyes without my asking or WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION or CONSENT in addition to forehead and in between brows. Well pictures speak a thousand words! I am not only devoid of my forehead and in between brow wrinkles, BUT BEST OF ALL I WAS LEFT WITH "PTOSIS" of my RIGHT eye lid and heavy bruising which was very painful for the first few days! One eyebrow is drooped (right) and the other raised and I am left with a lopsided appearance!-Allie, their supposed manager assistant explained that she will get my funds refunded after my explanation of what a disaster my Botox Treatment has been!--Dr. Brodsky's husband supposedly running the office called back two days later saying:" The Botox is already in my HEAD" and I should come back for further adjustment injections by Dr. Amy Brodsky!--explained that I will NOT be coming back as she is an UNSKILLED INJECTOR and they at the very least should refund me as I will need to seek another for treatments for this MESS!--He explained that Dr. Brodsky is the most skilled injector in the North Shore!----Well I hope NOT! as I will have to seek a different shore for PROPER Botox treatments!!!---Ladies & Gents STAY AWAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU!
Glenview Dermatologic Surgeon

My initial interaction with Dr. Amy Brodsky was ok and she seemed pleasant but as a professional she failed to explain and get my consent for injecting the corner of my eyes to supposedly lift the eye lids ! Not only did this unskilled injector NOT accomplish this, I have drooping of my Right eye lid with significant bruising that I had NEVER experienced prior !--- I have to basically live with this distorted appearance as I was told, "till it wears off !" My forehead and frown lines still present which is what I came in to treat! ---will NOT be going back to this practitioner for any kind of procedure!