nose master - Glendale, CA

I love Dr. Grigoryants so much! I was an email...

I love Dr. Grigoryants so much! I was an email consultation and I went with him because he could see everything wrong with my nose and additional things for the aesthetic I wanted to achieve after it was broken from a sports related accident. My new nose is a work of art and the cast was removed today! Thanks to him it looks 1000% better than it did beforehand even with the post surgery swelling. I am so grateful and blessed he is a master of molding noses and created the feminine nose I've always wanted and I breath even better than I did prior to surgery. I thought rhinoplasty would hurt so much but I feel wonderful and could function and remember everything after waking up and being wheeled to my car by the caring nurses.

Updates

Feeling exhausted today and drained but I am still so happy with the profile results. Warning the front looks really inflamed and weird to me but I hope it goes down soon it hurts a lot trying to clean off the crusted blood and removing the tape in the morning but use coconut oil and warm water to help ease it off so it doesn't pull on skin. I can't smile or move my upper lip and it's painful to laugh but I've been eating normal for the past 3 days just tender to chew so eat soft foods like cake... jk but I've been eating chicken and lettuce wraps without as much pain now and organic veggies to refuel my body. Let me know if you have any questions.

Before and after rhinoplasty pics

Here are some before and after pics. It looks so much better and I am so happy. Today I put makeup on and covered the bruises and feel so happy. Can't smile still and the upper lip is stiff but should be resolved in two weeks. Thank you so much RealSelf for helping to choose Dr. Grigoryants :)

Home finally

Back home some stitches fell out and I can finally lightly blow my nose so got a lot of nasty gunk out of it. I have a weird smell but my doctor warned me and said it would go away at my post op. I'm so happy with how the swelling is going down. Some days it's lopsided so don't be freaked out.

Over a month update

It's been over a month and the swelling is still uneven but I am happy so far with the results. The tip is dropping but I am going to continue to tape it. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 months

Everyday my nose is different it's the strangest thing! Yesterday I ate pizza and could feel my nose get tight And swell from the salt the white tshirt pics were when I was just eating clean with no added salt and my nose just feels inflamed so I'm going back to fruit and veggies. Snapchat filters help though but I feel like everyday is a metamorphosis and my face changes.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He is calm, collective, and very nice compared with other plastic surgeons I've dealt with and his office is on top of things. I felt comfortable and he answered all of my questions. They give you your prescriptions at your consult if you are flying from out of town and the surgery center was amazing and professional. The staff was very attentive and his team is one of the best in the country and I would make the trip again just to be in Dr. Grigoryants skilled hands.