Rhinoplasty for Large Dorsal Hump, Over-Projection, Wide Nose - Glendale, CA

I am only 6 days away from my rhinoplasty with Dr...

I am only 6 days away from my rhinoplasty with Dr.G! I am very excited and have been researching for years for doctors in LA and Beverly Hills, and I am glad to have chosen Dr.Grigoryants. All the beautiful patients who posted their pictures on RealSelf really helped me solidify my decision...I even decided to make my own posting here because the real self community is so supportive and caring! I am nervous about my upcoming surgery and though I am very self conscious to do so, I will post some before pictures to show you guys my journey :)

Another Before Picture

I hate taking pictures so much that I barely have any before shots in candid settings!

Post Op

Right out of surgery

Cast removal

16 days post op

Picture of side profile from 16 days post op. Tons of swelling has gone down! I am very pleased with my result so far and I know it will continue to get better.

26 days post

6 Weeks Post Op

I am now 6 weeks post, nose is doing great and still slowly slowly decreasing in size. I lost a small amount of volume in my cheeks but I am still extremely happy.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon