Rhinoplasty Diary - Glendale, CA

If you're looking for a surgeon who will change...

If you're looking for a surgeon who will change your life... You came to the right page ! Dr. Bublik is beyond amazing & incredible . Having insecurities about my nose was the worst feeling ever but now I'm waking around feeling happy and confident with my new nose ! My consult with him was in February and I walked in and when I met him I already knew he was the doctor who was going to make me look great. He asked me why i wanted a rhinoplasty and I explained why and admittedly we went over the steps and I booked my surgery date and pre op date . The day of my pre op i sat and had him take pictures of my nose and he shaped it and I fell in love . I couldn't believe my eyes . The day came and I was ready for surgery , I came out looking amazing no swelling no bruising no pain. When I say amazing I mean it . For a week I looked great and felt great he removed the packaging the next day after surgery and I was having trouble breathing before because I had extra meat on the right side so he reduced those and now I can breathe and sleep . Today he took off my cast and my eyes were red and watery because of the excitement under the cast. My nose is so cute and tiny and it's the best thing I've ever done. I turn 21 a week from today and I couldn't feel any better than I do right now . Dr. Bublik is amazing he truly understood what I wanted and now I'm so confident with my nose . Thank you so much for taking care of me and making me confident . Contact dr.bublik for your cosmetic needs because he's the best !
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon