Rhinoplasty Appointment Booked! Nov 8th - Glendale, CA

Hi guys! I'm out of state and I just booked my...

Hi guys! I'm out of state and I just booked my Rhinoplasty appointment for November 7th! So far it's all I can think about! Never gotten a surgery before, only stitches because of my mini accident i had with my nose. I've seen such good reviews and made my choice to see him after so many years. Anyone else going around that time? Tips for my stay would be lovely also! Especially for being there for a week!

Thanks! :)

Before, and desired pictures

So here's some pictures that I'll be showing him. I want my nose to be really feminine. I really hope he can get it to something similar like that. My nose really sucks so I'm reallyyyyy hoping it'll look good after :( I'm so insecure about it I hate it when people look at me from my side profile. What do you guys think? Anyone on here who knows he might be able to accomplish it that has already seen him? Pictures emailed to me would also be so nice!! Thank you. :)

More desired pictures that didn't get posted.

Once again I'd loveeee feed back!! Especially from patients that have already seen him. Thank you :)

One month & 10 Days

Hi guys! just checking in! So I'm still so nervous and excited for this Rhinoplasty! It's been my dream to be able to get this done and to know that there is a little over a month till I'm in cali Nov 4th is insane! I've thought so much about all of this the past few months and at times where I tried to talk to myself out of it but there's no way! I'm really happy that I'm going with Dr. Grigoryants but I'm so worried at the same time. I really hope I don't end up being that handful of people who ended up unhappy. I'm really hoping what I'm asking for isn't too much and that everything goes well. This is a crazy experience that I've never dealt with & I'm hoping I take this emotional roller coaster well. I'd love to hear peoples thoughts and opinions! We have a wonderful supporting community and I'm so happy about that! Until then - shopping for all the supplies I need will start October!! Soo anxious! I will try my hardest to keep all of you updated once the time comes!

Official Wish Pics

So I originally wanted a nose similar to Angie's but I've came to realization that a nose like that would not fit me very well. I do have a slimmer and longer face. As cute as her nose is I don't think it's suited for me. I'm really glad I had time to be able to think about what I really want because I don't wanna end up regretting what I showed to Dr. G.

I'm also so worried about my nose being wider. It is my worst fear at this point really, but hopefully during the moment I will realize that it is swollen and it'll go down. I'm going to be very specific about that when I see him. Did anyone else bring this up to him? Some advice would be so helpful!

I'm going to write all my questions and requests down just so I don't forget when the moment comes.

Preparing!

Finally went shopping! It's crazy that the date is getting closer! I will be grocery shopping once I arrive in Cali so I don't have to leave anywhere. Please leave any tips or advice you may have that could help! Thank you :)

Surgery is done! :)

Sorry guys quick update, sorry about how bad I look too!!! But it has finally happened! I met with Dr. G Saturday, we talked about what I wanted and explained everything to me. I also gave him my wish pics and noses I don't like so he had an idea of my ideal nose. He was very quick but straight to the point. He's very professional and seems like he knew exactly what he was doing. He's a very trustable doctor. The ladies at his office are also very nice!! They even waived my $5 I owed for my meds.

So day of surgery I checked in and waited, they took me back and took very good care of me. I'm scared of needles and the nurses were sooo comforting and I barely felt a thing!!! If anything the IV needle was painless. After that the anesthesiologist came in and spoke to me about how everything would work, he was also so nice and funny! Haha. But all I remember was him bringing the thing to make me pass out into my IV and then they took back switched me into a different bed and I swear that was it. Hahaha I was out compared to most people. I'm unsure why but that's what happened. I don't even remember them putting ice on my face but my fiancé said they did at the end! But overall it was a very painless experience. They said I woke up earlier than most people due to pulling the tube out of my throat, but it's a good thing. So they gave me everything I needed, the nurse helped me dress up, and gave us all the instructions I needed and let me discharge early since I was doing good. The only discomfort I'm currently having is my throat because of the dryness and the tube, which is making it sore. I've been having a lot of fluid and I've been taking my meds. Having light snacks here and there and soup to be able to take my meds. For now all I'm doing is icing and relaxing. My fiancé ended up flying down to take care of me and I'm sooooo thankful because I now realize I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without him!!!

Quick before and after with swelling and cast

Here's a quick recent photo. Sorry about how I look haha. Just trying to help out others who have a similar nose to me since I can't find others like mine.

Some more pics with the cast

Feeling a little better today but still really tired. Haven't been getting much sleep due to breathing through my mouth leaving me with a reallyyyy dry mouth and waking up multiple times throughout the night. Thanks to my meds, icing and popsicles that's been helping a lot!

Cast is finally off!!

I'm so happy with my results.

Day 5

I have finally came back home! My nose has been really good to me and im in love with it! It's still very swollen and has that avatar look, but I see a good nose in the future. :)

I've also been able to breath again through it which is freaking great. I still have some bad scabs inside and managed to get some to finally fall out by cleaning it daily with warm water. It's still very sore, and I can't smile very well. My cheeks are more swollen than usual so I feel like a chipmunk. Hahaha, but I'll continue eating my pineapple and avoiding bad foods. Otherwise I'm extremely happy with it. I've managed to push myself to pretty myself up even though it's not totally healed. Gotta stay optimistic! :)

11th day mark!

Swelling is coming down slowly but surely. I've gotten so many compliments I'm extremely happy.

Side view per request

Uploading a picture of my nose from the side. And a picture of me and my outfit that day, and I've never felt so confident in my entire life. I'm finally not as camera shy and I'm just so unbelievably happy. I can't ask for more. Thank you so much Dr. G. I can't ask for more!

If you guys wanna do something go do it!! Your happiness is all that matters. (Heart emoji) lol!

Almost at 3 weeks now!

Still very happy I moved on with this procedure. :) swelling comes and goes but it's gotta much much smaller! Tip has dropped and it's perfect.

Mirror selfie sideish view of my nose

If you guys would like to add my snap and talk to me there regarding any questions, feel free to message me. :) hope my reviews are helping!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He is a very knowledgable doctor with amazing cosmetic skills. I would highly recommend him to people with crooked noses, and bumps. So happy I went to him!!! Thank you dr. g!!