49 Year Old with Twice Deviated Septum - Glendale, CA

My experience under Eric's care was amazing. He...

My experience under Eric's care was amazing. He was always a pleasure to deal with and always took the time to explain all my questions. The result was truly incredible! Since the age of two I have effectively had only one and a half nostrils as my septum was deviated during a automobile accident. I knew nothing else and it din't both me until I reached my late forties when breathing became more labored. On my first visit to Eric I found find out that my septum was deviated twice, at the bottom to the left, which I could see, and to the right at the top which of course I couldn't see. After the surgery recovery, which to my surprise was essentially painless, I came to realize not only is breathing incredibly easy, but I can actually smell things I have never smelt before, and I have two nostrils which look amazing!
Eric has done an incredible job! I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone considering nasal surgery. You wont regret it.

Results pics

Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was incredible. Very pleasant, with a great bed side manor. I recommend him to anyone considering ENT work.