REVISION Rhinoplasty After Being Left with a Crooked LONG Nose - Glendale, CA

Well, I had a primary Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills...

Well, I had a primary Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills last year. And too be honest I am been less than please. I had a cute, slightly upturned nose that needed to be shortened slightly and my nostrils brought in because they get very wide when I smile. 2 weeks after my primary surgery, I got the cast off and I dang near passed out! You could immediately tell it was crooked and it obviously was NOT from swelling. Anywho, fast forward and I've had a consultation with Dr. Grigoryants and thought he was AMAZING! His office staff is so nice and helpful! He made me feel more than comfortable with letting him fix my nose. I'm currently waiting on a surgery date and hope to get one SOON! Will post pictures tonight!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grigoryants has some of the best bedside manners I've ever seen! He makes you feel comfortable the moment he walks in. He's not one of those doctors who flys in and out of the room. He listens to your concerns and addresses them with care! Can't wait for him to fix my nose!!!