Laser Bikini - Glendale, CA

So Wednesday I went and got a Brazilian laser hair...

So Wednesday I went and got a Brazilian laser hair removal done. First I'll start off by saying I'm lightly tanned, I have blue eyes and brown hair. My hair on my lady parts is super thick, almost black and really obnoxious. I use to shave every 3 days and when the hair would grow back I would have ingrown hairs everywhere! I've done about almost every hair removal process known to man and I figured I was spending enough money anyway ! Why not get it permininetly removed. So I shaved the day before and left for my appointment.

It took about 15 minutes. The technician asked me about my skin sensitivity and such. The treatment wasn't very painful, it kinda felt like someone tweezing me. After I was a little red but that's it.

The next day I was really itchy but I think it was because the hair was growing back and was irritating my skin.

Today I'm not so itchy but I feel bumps on my behind. It could be from the hair growing back. My hair is starting to grow back :( and I'm a little red
La beauty skin center