42 Stubborn Belly and Growing - Glendale, CA

My motivation is the same as everyone's I m...

My motivation is the same as everyone's I m assuming. To regain a bit of my waistline.
I don't know that I have 214 characters worth of a review. I have had this done once before on my flanks. The difference is subtle. I understand now that for stubborn more than and inch fat will require more than 1 session.

Update

I typed this in a hurry lol. Suffice it to say I have just had procedure done and I will update photos with hopeful progress.

2week mark

I have stayed swollen these 2 weeks. Going up and down. Looked pregnant and slightly constipated. Sorry for over share but better to know the facts. Took a natural laxative and was better.
My belly was sooo distended.
Anyway, there is still pain tenderness and numbness. But nothing unmanageable. A few hard lumps remain but I massage them and am told they will dissolve in their own.
Will post again in a week or 2.

Cool sculpt update

Okay folks I'm almost at the 3 month mark. A week away. You tell me if you see a difference.
I believe it is very subtle! Very! Meaning I had more fat there than I realized. I've noticed that now I am more aware of the fat on my upper abdomen and back. I think it took some away definitely but has made me aware of other places.
Welcome comments.
Nurse Med spa Rene

She was informative and kind. I came in for 3 areas low abdomen, and then side abdomen. She informed me that they neglected to order more cards for the machine so she could only do 2 areas. I was definitely bummed. Wanted to get it all done. So I'm going back Monday for R side. Hopefully o won't be lopsided!