32 Years Old Planning Rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants! - Glendale, CA

Hi, I'm 32 years old and finally planning to have...

Hi, I'm 32 years old and finally planning to have rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants! I've disliked my nose since before I was even in middle school! It's always the first thing I see when I look in the mirror and in pictures... It looks bigger when I'm smiling and especially don't like my profile from the side.

I had an online consultation but haven't made my appointment yet because I'm still trying to figure out who I'll bring with me and when they can go since I'm out of state. I emailed him my concerns and pictures. He responded within an hour and his suggestions were: shaving the bump, narrowing the width of the bones, and refining the tip. He also said he may need to reduce the size of my nostrils.

I'm really nervous but also really excited to finally/hopefully have a nose I'm not insecure of!

For those of you who have had rhinoplasty with Dr. G, any advice and/or suggestions are welcome! Also, if you traveled from out of state and recommend a nice hotel, please let me know! Thanks:)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon