Ultherapy Left Me with Hanging Skin - Glendale, AZ

I am devastated. Ultherapy completely melts the...

I am devastated. Ultherapy completely melts the fat under your face. The very thing I was trying to do was get rid of my slight jowling and this made it ten times worse. I am so upset and I have treid everything to get the volume back into my face. I am so depressed now at how old I look and I am embarrassed that I was so vain that I would pay $1400 to try and tighten my skin. Turns out the manufacturer knows that is removes fat and they have machines that do just that so I have not idea why they would have the doctors tell us it tightens. I had absolutely NO tightening in the face at all. Only loss of fat in the fave and a sinking. I look hollow now and filler does not seem to help and is not in an area that would look natural. I apologize that I can not post pictures because of what I do for a living and I am embarrassed. I hope you understand.
Physicians skin

I love my doctor, she is kind, informative and smart, however I believe she is being told what this machine does and her laser techs do the procedures. She has no idea that is melts the fat from the face. Hopefully she figures it out soon.