Cheek Augmentation Has Boosted my Confidence - Bristol, GB

I have a history of ill health and medical...

I have a history of ill health and medical treatment which has left me looking tired, ill and older than my age, leaving me shy and lacking in confidence.
After contacting a number of surgeons who refused me treatment, Mr Simon Lee agreed to perform the cheek augmentation I requested.
He was professional and friendly from the start, listening to what my goals were and gave me the best option for the results I were hoping for. Making sure I was aware of any risks involved with the surgery and advising best practice for a speedy recovery and reducing risk of infection.
His work is amazing and the skill he has to make you feel and look fantastic is second to none.
Jane, Me Lee's secretary has also been amazing, her communication and contact have been spot on.

I also feel I should mention Mr Wrathall the anaesthetist who monitored me during my operation. Although the procedure was carried out under local anaesthetic, due to my past medical history I needed to be monitored closely. He took really good care of me and made sure I was comfortable during the whole surgery.
Mr Lee and his team have been phenomenal, I he really is the best there can be.
Bristol Plastic Surgeon

Mr Lee is not just an amazing surgeon, he is a wonderful person. Mr Lee was the only surgeon willing to take the 'risk' carrying out my cheek augmentation procedure, they say that everything happens for a reason, and the reason happened to be I got the best surgeon I could hope for. Mr Lee and his secretary Jane were professional, courteous and friendly at all times. Communication was fantastic, any questions I had were answered and appointments made promptly.