57 Yr Old Getting Liposuction 2 Years After BA and TT

I am going on January 10 for liposuction to flanks...

I am going on January 10 for liposuction to flanks and back. I had a TT 2 years ago and now my sides and back don't match. My tummy is so flat it makes everything else stick out!!! LOL I get up at 4:30 every weekday to work out. I lift weights, do butt and leg work, and do the treadmill every other day. No matter how hard I have tried or dieted...I can't get rid of my back fat or flank fat. It's gross. I am 57 but still want to look great. Menopause was hard on me weight wise and I have to take hormones which don't help. My PS has been amazing. His nurse is so knowledgeable. They both made me feel so great and at ease, I knew I made the right choice. 7 more weeks. I cannot wait. I took 1 week off of work....hope that's enough! Any thoughts? I will have to post pictures later...gotta get to bed. :)
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

So far, he and his whole staff have been amazing. So knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate.