Finally Taking the Plunge

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
3.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I finally decided to start reviewing for my tummy...

I finally decided to start reviewing for my tummy tuck. I was referred to Maryland Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Summers. The center was very clean and peaceful. They perform procedures right there. He's very warm and knowledgeable. My favorite part is knowing that the pain is minimal and so is the down time. He said I can get up and actually walk to my car after and only us ibuprofen after two days. I'm in. I'll be scheduling at the end of the month and hopefully done by January 2017.

Finally Took The Plunge

Hello All: I had my surgery on Jan. 19th, 2017. It was an experience. My Dr. was so confident in how I would feel after and guess what....he was right. I was mainly concerned with the pain. The first day was the worst. The second day I felt better, still quite painful. By the third day, I was feeling about 70%. Today is my 6th day and I wanted to go get my nails done, but my sisters who are my caretakers said no it was too cold outside. I'm off the Oxy after 4 days and I'm standing upright. I'm swollen and black and blue, but not in a lot of pain. I have the drains and that's about the most uncomfortable part. I go in tomorrow to see my Dr. and I hope he takes these drains off! I'm getting a lot of rest and don't get me wrong I still need a little help getting out the bed, climbing steps and bending over, but so far I think it's worth it. The staff were very nice to me and I feel great and can tell the difference so far.

I'll be in touch.