One Surgeon, Two Revisions, Zero Success! - Glen Burnie, MD

I am writing this review 7 years post my first...

I am writing this review 7 years post my first revision, and 6 years post the second revision with Dr. Summers. Neither surgeries provided the outcomes I expressed and was hoping for. I ended up with a 3rd and 4th revision (with different doctors) to correct the mistakes of Dr. Summers. He dissected too much cartilage and my nose ended up droopy with many asymmetries. I've lived with these issues for over 6 years and finally decided to let the Real Self community know my feelings to hopefully prevent someone else from making my same mistakes.

I don't want to bash Dr. Summers, he may be a great surgeon for other types of plastic surgery, but bottom line he is not a facial plastic surgeon and is not skilled enough to handle complex rhinoplasty revisions. I did not do enough research and he told me all the things I wanted to hear. He also did not do computer simulations, so I had no idea if we were on the same page for my goals.

I have learned the hard way what to look for in a revision rhinoplasty surgeon, please, if you are seeking a revision, make sure you consult with a Facial Plastic Surgeon, board certified or better yet, double board certified in facial plastic surgery!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

See above. The staff at this office was not very friendly and I understand has gone through some staff changes in the last few years. They also would not/could not provide me with my operative reports or before/after pictures that I requested this year. Very unhappy!