32b, 9 Stone, 5'5, Glasgow, GB

I have always wanted a boob job but due to work...

I have always wanted a boob job but due to work & kids I always had an excuse not to do it. For the last 12 years I've been researching lots of different companies, looked at millions of before & afters and considered going abroad for the procedure. Got made to watch hours of botched bodies to change my mind. 3 weeks ago after reading into augment me I decided to just go for it.
I started off considering 300cc then changed to 350cc but settled on 450cc.
Richard Clark

Within minutes of meeting ps Richard Clark I felt completly comfortable with him doing my surgery. He was very informative and patient. I had a wobble about size and he squeezed me in same day to do another 3d image and let me try on more sizes. Did not make me feel rushed and emphasised how important it is that I was happy and comfortable with my choice. I also had the pleasure of meeting Felicity whom is a nurse, she was fantastic and went through everything with me and Lisa who helped me with with size. To be fair everyone in elanic clinic were very welcoming and approachable. I definitely made the right choice going here and would highly recommend it to anyone even considering surgery to make an appointment. They aren't pushy at all. The day of surgery I was so nervous but everyone was so kind and helpful, which was great as it helped calm me down.