32b, 120pounds, 5'5, Glasgow, 4 kids. 450cc high profile

I have always wanted a boob job but due to work...

I have always wanted a boob job but due to work & kids I always had an excuse not to do it. For the last 12 years I've been researching lots of different companies, looked at millions of before & afters and considered going abroad for the procedure. Got made to watch hours of botched bodies to change my mind. 3 weeks ago after reading into augment me I decided to just go for it.
I started off considering 300cc then changed to 350cc but settled on 450cc.

3 weeks already

Sorry not given much updates, been having quite a crap time of it. My right breast has been really swollen and extremely painful. I was given antibiotics which seemed to help for a few days but now it's back and making me miserable. Has anyone else experienced similar?

Beginning to wish I didn't go ahead :(

Well I am sick of this frankenboob & kind of wish I just left things as they were. Going to india in 3 weeks and still won't be able to wear a bikini. Gutted. Antibiotics took swelling down slightly but still in pain and looking horrible

24 day post op

Hope righty settles before holiday...

32b with 450cc dual plane high profile mentor

Well just a wee update as I go for my 4 week check up appointment tomorrow but to be honest I feel like I'm never away from there lol. Things finally starting to settle a bit, my right breast still hasn't dropped. I am currently a 34e
Richard Clark

Within minutes of meeting ps Richard Clark I felt comfortable with him doing my surgery. He was very informative and patient. I had a wobble about size and he squeezed me in same day to do another 3d image and let me try on more sizes. Did not make me feel rushed and emphasised how important it is that I was happy and comfortable with my choice. I also had the pleasure of meeting Felicity whom is a nurse, she was fantastic and went through everything with me and Lisa who helped me with with size. To be fair everyone in elanic clinic were very welcoming and approachable. I definitely made the right choice going here and would highly recommend it to anyone even considering surgery to make an appointment. They aren't pushy at all. The day of surgery I was so nervous but everyone was so kind and helpful, which was great as it helped calm me down. The aftercare is second to none. They really make you feel like nothing is too much hassle.