27, No Kids 345cc Under Muscles -GB

Hey guys.. hope you are all well! After years of...

Hey guys.. hope you are all well!
After years of wishing for big boobies I finally got them done haha..
Here is a little bit about me: I'm 27 don't have any kids, hight: 169cm & 55kg.
I am a size 6-8 well now with my new puppies defo not a 6 anymore :))
So I got 345cc silicone under the muscle and today is day 5.
I used to be a size 32b (small b).. it's not quiet possible to find out what size I am just now as it's only been 5 days lol but I'm wearing a side 34d sports bra and it's a good fit.
First 1: I was very sore couldn't do anything on my own.. pretty much limited to do anything at all..

Day 2: I was still very sore.. kept taking my meds every 4hrs and snooz away all day lol.

Day 3: very sore arms, back & neck.. hated sleeping at nite as my back was super sore and not at ease!

Day 4: a lot better.. not as sore.. still taking my meds every 4hrs. I can do everything on my own now.. showered fixed my hair etc.

Day 5: feeling a lot better today.. boobies are abit sore but nothing too bad. I can get out of my bed on my own which is amazing haha boobies are still so hard and swollen.. but they are doing ok. Comparing to day 1 they have changed a lot.
The actual surgery was very smooth and I'm very pleased. My op was done at Ross hall hospital.. staff and nurses were absolutely lovely and friendly.
Woke up after the surgery in a lot of pain but was soon drugged up and snoozing away.
Mr Ben Chew

Absolutely amazing Dr. Would defo recommend him to other ppl 10/10 best ever.