31 Years Old 120lbs 5'6" 34B to 34C+ Breast Aug Extremely Happy, Kalispell, MT

I would highly recommend Dr. Spring! After our...

I would highly recommend Dr. Spring! After our initial consult we knew she was the doctor to perform my surgery. We ended up cancelling a consult with another doctor. She uses a 3D imaging machine to take pictures so you can see what the different sizes will actually look like on your body. No guessing or walking around with rice sizers in your bra. She is thorough, experienced, has great bedside manner is friendly and puts you at ease about the procedure. I had no doubts she would do a great job. I'm only 3 weeks out but am very happy thus far. My recovery has been way better than my friends had told me who used other doctors. The hardest part is having the lifting restrictions with my 2 small boys. My incisions are healing great! I'm not sure what my final size will be since I'm not 6 weeks out yet but we went in saying I wanted to be a full C. She used 420cc's on both sides as I am fairly symmetric. She is excellent at responding to emails and so is her nurse Kristy. I live 300 miles away and they have been able to answer all of my questions over the phone or through email. If you're looking for a great surgeon, Dr. Spring is who I would trust and recommend.
Missoula Plastic Surgeon