Eyelid Surgery - Gilbert, AZ

At age 53 I felt it was time to update my...

At age 53 I felt it was time to update my appearance. All the make-up in the world wasn't going to correct the loose skin over my eyes. I needed a more drastic measure. I looked at reviews online and chose Dr. Josh Olson at Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute in Gilbert, AZ to do my lower facelift. Now it was time to get the eyelid surgery since the two procedures give the best results. I am happy to report I had little pain during and after the procedure. The surgery was done in his office and took between one to one and a half hrs. My husband drove me home.

Within 15 days the the bruising was almost gone. My eyes look bigger and brighter. I'm happy with the results.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Josh Olson and his team are all pleasant and professional. He is a great surgeon. I live in Chandler and the office is a short trip to Gilbert. Dr. Olson listens to me and answers my questions. The wait time is never long. The facility is top-notch.