Extremely Happy 32 Year Old Mom of 2 Daughters. - Gilbert, AZ

This was my second Breast Augmentation, I had had...

This was my second Breast Augmentation, I had had one done 5 years ago in Miami, Florida. I had saline inplants put in and I was 485cc. I started having problems with them this past summer. I was having pain and swelling, and they were dropping fast. I did my research and went to a Dr. In Scottsdale. The Dr said that they had came out of the breast pocket. This Dr was not comfortable with doing the surgery, he said that it was high risk. I did more research and found Dr. Josh Olson at Advanced Plastic in Gilbert, AZ. When I went for my constant I knew that he was the one. He was able to explain everything to me and came up with the perfect plan for my situation. The staff was awesome as well. I had my surgery January 8th and it went well. Dr. Olson was in contact with me all weekend to check on me. I had my old inplants drained and switched to silicone / Gummy Bear inplants, I also had a lift. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a Amazing plastic surgeon. I am 6 days out and recovering beautifully. I am all ready Very Happy with my results. I would give him 5+ stars..The only suggestion I would recommend is that they provide a surgical Bra after surgery. Thank you Dr. Olson ?
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Josh Olson is Amazing , his staff is so sweet. I was also very impressed with the Gilbert Surgery Center, they took great care of me and made me feel very comfortable.