32 Year Old Breast Lift with Implant - Gilbert, AZ

After having a few consultations with different...

After having a few consultations with different doctors around the valley my choice was Dr. Olsen. He was professional and gave his honest opinion on what he thought would make me happy. I was already a full D, however I needed a lift. I decided to go with a lift with a small silicone implant. I am so happy with his work and follow up care. My incisions after only 6 weeks are barley visible. I would highly recommend Dr Olsen, he is very skilled surgeon.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

After having a few consultations with different doctors around the valley my choice was Dr. Olsen. He was professional and gave his honest opinion on what he thought would make me happy. I was already a full D, however I needed a lift but didn't want to go much bigger. I decided to go with a lift with a small silicone implant. I am so happy with his work and follow up care. My incisions after only 6 weeks are barley visible. I would highly recommend Dr Olsen, he is very skilled surgeon.