27 Years Old and Was Seeking Full Perky Breast After Pregnancy and Breast Feeding. Gilbert, AZ

All I can say is wow! I love Dr Olson and I'm glad...

All I can say is wow! I love Dr Olson and I'm glad I made the choice to go with him to fix my girls! After breastfeeding and pregnancy my boob's were shot, mind you I have never been fully happy with my breast. Unfortunately they have never been full or perky but now they are and I'm in love! I'm about two weeks post op so still to soon to tell Final result obviously I needed a lift with implants so I have what they call a lollipop incision, but because Dr Olson is so amazing the scars are very faint and you could never tell! I did my research on the procedure I needed and expected to have dark ugly scars from the incisions, and just figured oh well I just have to get over it. Nope! I was wrong and my breast look fabulous! I recommend him and his staff! I felt very comfortable with him and the guy definitely knows what he's doing! Plus your not going to pay Scottsdale prices with him! The pricing for my procedure was very fair!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon