32 Year Old Mom to 3. Went from 32 A to 375 Cc High Profile Under the Muscle

So far I feel really good just a little sore. I...

So far I feel really good just a little sore. I haven't really l looked at them a whole lot just to shower and check my incision. I'm not in too much pain anymore either just tired from sleeping sitting up in the recliner. I have been placing an ice pad on my chest and that seems to have helped with some of the pressure.

4 days post-op

I'm still sore but not in nearly as much pain as the first 2 days..I do have morning boob when I first wake up but it seems to be getting better each day. I had my follow-up appointment yesterday afternoon and my doctor told me that I could start massaging the top of my breast to keep the implant from rising up. He said everything looks good so far just keep doing what I've been doing.

Day 4 post-op still sore but not too much bruising.

6 days post-op

I am still having some tightness and muscle spasms but not so much pain. Haven't been able to sleep on my side yet, still sleeping upright in my recliner. Has anyone else been able to sleep on their side so soon after?
Dr. Josh Olson

Very professional and personable doctor. His office was very clean and everyone their was very friendly and took the time to explain everything to me. Plus I love that he has an office in Gilbert because I really dislike going to Scottsdale where most ps surgeon's offices are located.