Chin Implant with Neck Lipo

I have been so self conscience of my chin my whole...

I have been so self conscience of my chin my whole life. Even at my thinnest, which is about 125 (I'm 5'7) my weak chin gave me the look of a double chin. I decided to finally go for it and get the chin implant and lipo. I'm so happy right now about my new profile! I was very concerned about getting back to normal life, and being seen in public with major swelling and bruising. I'm a mom of three young kids. Today and yesterday I have only had very slight yellow bruising. I have been swollen and my chin is looking a little large and manly from the front still, but am thinking and hoping it will keep going down in the coming days/weeks/months. But this morning was my first time in public. I took my neck strap off and took my daughter to the bus stop and talked to all the neighbors. No one mentioned anything about it. My neck and mouth feel tight, and the right side of my lip and chin is still numb.
My dr kept saying a small or extra small implant would be best, but in surgery he tried them in and thought I wouldn't be happy with in them and that they hardly made a difference so he went with medium implant.
Info and before/after pictures of chin implants are hard to come by on Realself so I wanted to post my experience in hopes that it can help someone else with their decision.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon