33 Years Old, 180 Sm, 66 Kg, 2 Kids ( Breastfeeding 1 Year Each )

1 month past op. Silicon "polytech" 460 ml...

1 month past op. Silicon "polytech" 460 ml each
(First implantation,periareolary,submuscular)
I didn't have any tuberous breast! My breasts were beautiful even without an operation. The nipples were up and the form was nice. The were just a bit empty, because I lost weight after breastfeeding. The left one was a bit bigger , there was more skin there.
Just after the operation I had just the same thing with my right breast as you see now. I only had a blue/yellow color - that's the only difference! From the very beginning it was deformed(
my surgeon :
1.told me that I should wait 3-6 month until the final result and that my tissue will be relaxed.
2. I should wear a tape pushing the breasts from the upper side ( so I did)
3. A week ago when , surely, nothing changed with the deformation of the right breast , she told me to continue to wear a tape because the muscles are still tight ( may be because I was always doing fitness , I don't no if it influences) BUT to make it push only on the left breast , because she thinks that the nipple didn't go up yet and about the right breast she told me to wear a wireless bra to lift it a bit ! But sory, why I wasn't told to wear it from the very beginning ?! Will some wireless bra be able to change the deformation situation ?!?! As you see the deformation and the hole right breast comes to be lower then the left!! I asked her why this situation happened and she told me ONLY that she did the reducing of the tissue but from the inside and that's why this happened.
-But we were speaking about the reducing of the tissue from inside of the left breast, not the right, as we examined it had more skin . - I told her
- so I did the reducing of the skin on both sides .-she told me.
- ?!?!
And that's all what she told me((
What is happening ? I am so worried I have to undergo another operation . It was such a hard period and stress for me to do everything .
I worried that she could make some mistake with the breast!
I am worried I have a double bubble .
And I am worried how come can a wireless bra lift the breast which came lower ( as you see on a picture) ?! Is that possible
And the main question is :
Are there any existing people here who had such a situation and everything became ok in 3-6 months without any second operation as all the surgeons ask to wait ??
Dr Viola Moser