Round 2-Upper Ab Revisions and Back Fat (Made It to the Flatter Side) - Germantown, TN

Thursday morning, I went to the surgery center at...

Thursday morning, I went to the surgery center at 6:00 a.m. My doctor marked me up and I laid in the bed until the operating room was ready. My PS did revisions on my upper abdomen and a part of my lower ab that bothered me and my right flank. He also did vaser lipo on my upper and lower back. I can't wait to see the final results. I will post more pics when I can shower. I still feel tired and the pain pills knocks me out. I feel sore, but the pain is bearable. This is a walk in the park compared to the tummy tuck!

All went well during my follow up appointment. He removed the bandages from my back. I have to wear my compression garment for another two weeks. I will see him again in two weeks. I feel great. I hardly have to take any pain medicine. I still feel a little discomfort when I move a certain way and if I sit for too long. Other than that, I feel good. The strangest thing happened last night. I have been eating clean since my surgery, but last night, I decided to pig out on a steak and shrimp dinner and was sick as a dog afterwards. I think I need to stay away from that. Here is a pic of me when i took my first shower.

Feeling Great!

I feel like my old self and I can pretty much get into my old activities as normal. I had a lymphatic drainage massage last Saturday and it felt good. My PS told me to take a cup and roll it over my stomach to prevent it from feeling lumpy. He said that it may result from swollen blood vessels and such. I plan to do that, but I enjoy the massage better. I am planning to get one a week for six weeks. Well, it is time to hit the gym!
Germantown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Johnson has a great bedside manner. His staff is excellent. Everyone is so nice and caring. They made me feel totally at ease when he did my tummy tuck. I am glad he went back to fix what didn't turn out quite like I wanted after the tummy tuck at no additional charge.