25 with 4 Kids Much Needed Boobs! - Germantown, TN

Went from a deflated 30aa to 30dd or dddd. The...

Went from a deflated 30aa to 30dd or dddd. The nurses were great. Always answered my calls and responded as soon as they could made me feel so comfortable. They assured me I was in good hands. I was nervous but they joked with me and helped me feel at home. My surgery was a success I couldnt ask for anything better.

Got boobs!

Went with 600cc glad I did. I dont think they are too big and everyone says they fit my body. If i went lower i would be upset.

1 month post op

Left boob is slightly higher than the right one. I am pretty okay with the results for now. Left boob is pretty form and tight right boob is more soft.

Progression pic

Almost 2 months!

Boobs are much softer now.
Gregory Laurence

The doctor made me feel comfortable and nurses were very nice. It is a small facility and I was really scared, but when I awoke I dont remember a thing but I was well taken care of. I went bigger than he suggested I thought I wanted a D but I hear stories of people regretting sizes so I went with 600ccs instead of the 480cc he suggested he was fine wit it had my implants overnighted at the last minute. My incision was transumbilical.