Reoccurring Capsular Contracture - Germantown, TN

I wasn't sure another surgery would resolve my...

I wasn't sure another surgery would resolve my problem. I had previously had implant exchange but another capsular contracture would always form again. Dr. Wallace was able to convert my implants to under the muscle. I think this will make the difference! Dr. Wallace is very skilled, compassionate and wise! I am so glad I chose him for my surgery! I am very pleased with my results!!

answer for Beth

Yes, my previous implants had been over the muscle. I have had both saline and most recently silicone implants. I love the silicone. They feel just like natural breast tissue. My last surgery was about a year ago and I am still capsule free! Yay! Previously I would have formed a capsule by now. Placing the implants under the muscle made the difference for me. I know it was difficult since my muscle had thinned from the implants sitting on top of them. I am so glad Dr. Wallace was able to convert me. I have referred a few friends to him who have all had breast augmentations and they all look amazing and are very happy!